• Semi-closed acoustic system provides the best of both worlds, isolation against background noise and a lifelike sound
• Acoustically tuned drivers deliver precise sound reproduction
• Aluminium housing prevents vibration for a pure sound
• Three sizes of silicone ear adapters for a secure, personalised fit
• Metal housing also helps extend lifespanHow do these headphones sound?
These SHE9100s by Philips reproduce sound very well for a variety of reasons.
Their semi-closed design allows them to provide the benefits of both closed and open headphones. Isolating well against background noise, you’ll be able to immerse yourself in your music without distractions; with the open part of the design minimising reflected sound from the inside of the housing for lifelike audio.
Tuned neodymium drivers deliver well balanced sound, as well as enhanced bass response and detailed high frequencies. The aluminium housing helps prevent vibrations to ensure the best sound clarity.
What other features should I know about?
The connector between the earphones and the cable has been designed to be soft, durable and to help protect against potential wear and tear due to repeated bending.
Your earphones are also precisely engineered to fit any ear. The combination of multiple sizes of ear adapters and the oval sound tube and curved design ensures that whatever your size of ear, you won’t have to worry about discomfort.
What devices can I listen to with them?
Due to the standard 3.5mm jack connection, these headphones can connect to a medley of different devices. Whether you’re want to plug into your smartphone, tablet, MP3 player or computer, you’ll have no problem with these great headphones from Philips.