Philips SHL3200 Over-Ear Headphones Grey
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A51TF
• Large 40mm drivers for enhanced bass and sound quality
• Closed-back acoustic system blocks out background noise
• Adjustable headband and ear cups deliver maximum comfort and a custom fit
• Breathable ear cushions for comfort, even during extended listening sessions
• Cable tested with 8,000 bends for assured durability and lifespan
• Earpieces swivel 165° for monitoring and flexibility
• 2000mW maximum input power allows listening at high volumes without distortion
• 1.2 metre cable for freedom of movementWhy are these headphones great for DJ applications and great quality audio alike?
What makes these headphones so good is the attention to detail in its construction and design.
Both ear cups swivel up to 165 degrees, which when combined with the single-sided cable allows for simple and easy one-ear monitoring. This ensures you can hear both elements of your DJ set (the main mix and your upcoming track) and can beat-match with ease. The swivelling function also doubles as a way to temporarily hear external noise when listening while travelling or at home.
The folding design of the earpieces and headband provides a simple storage solution. They fold up to a fraction of their former size, making them great for putting in a bag and taking with you on a journey or transporting them to a gig.
The benefits of the closed acoustic system are twofold. The first and main benefit is that they block out background noise very efficiently. You'll be able to fully indulge yourself in your music without unwanted distracting noises entering the headphones. The second benefit is more for people around you while you listen, and that is that they prevent sound leakage very well. This allows you to listen at any volume and have peace of mind that your music won't be disturbing others around you.
What about connectivity?
Thanks to the standard 3.5mm jack connection, these headphones can connect to a huge variety of everyday devices, and can connect to DJ equipment with the simple addition of a 6.3mm adapter. Smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, computers and DJ equipment are all options when using the SHL3200s.
|Microphone / Remote||No|
|Gold Plated Connector||Yes|
|Cable length||1.5 m|
|Single sided cable||Yes|
|Frequency response||18 - 22000Hz|
|Driver diameter||40 mm|
|What’s in the box|
|Philips SHL3200 Black|