Philips Vibe 8GB MP3 Player
• 8GB internal memory for up to 1800 song storage
• 1.8-inch LCD screen to see what song you are currently playing
• Up to 20 hours audio playback time giving you more time between charges
• Fullsound technology enhances your compressed music
• Sleek and small design to carry around with you everywhere
• Quick five minute charge for 90 minutes of audio playback
• SafeSound maximises your music enjoyment without hearing damageHow long will the battery last on this MP3 player?
This Philips MP3 player has a long lasting battery that will last up to 20 hours on continuous audio playback and up to four hours of video playback. This gives you plenty of time to enjoy your music on long journeys. With the MP3 player also having a standard USB plug for charging, you are able to charge this device with any normal USB plug to keep topped up while you are away.
What does the Fullsound technology do?
Philips' innovative FullSound technology faithfully restores sonic details to compressed MP3 music, dramatically enriching and enhancing it, so you can experience CD music without any distortion. Based on an audio post-processing algorithm, FullSound combines Philips' renowned expertise in music reproduction with the power of the latest generation Digital Signal Processor (DSP). The result is fuller bass with more depth and impact, boosted voice and instrument clarity, and rich detail.
What does SafeSound do?
SafeSound consistently analyses the sound level on your Philips MP3 player and alerts you if the volume and exposure could have a possible impact on your long-term hearing. You can take action by adjusting the volume to a lower level or allow SafeSound to automatically regulate the volume for you — no need to fiddle with any settings. In addition, SafeSound provides daily and weekly overviews of your sound exposure so you can take better charge of your hearing health.
Dimensions & Weight
|Maximum Music Playback Time
|Maximum Video Playback Time
|Maximum Standby Battery Life
|Internal Memory Capacity
Supported Audio Formats - MP3
FLAC and WAV
Supported Photo Formats - JPG and BMP
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.