• Copy movies, music, photos, documents and more between your iOS device and computer
• Security features in place help protect your app and files stored on the iFlashDrive EVO
• External memory expansion by 16GB
• Backup your photos, calendar and contacts automatically
• USB 3.0 which can handle up to 5Gbps - ten times faster than USB 2.0
• Compact and lightweight design
• Plug in and play, no Wi-Fi or Bluetooth neededSpecial features
• After you've plugged the EVO into your iPhone, iPod or iPad for the first time it will open the app store for you to download the free iFlashDrive app. This is where you can view your files stored on the flash drive and transfer files from your PC/Mac to your iOS device
• On the iFlashDrive app you can set passcodes to protect your saved files from being stolen or opened without asking for your personal passcode, so you will never have to worry about your work or media being accessed.
What can I use this flash drive for?
Copy your favourite movies, music, photos or work documents between your iOS devices and Mac/PC using a Lightning connection. Watch movies on the go or take your presentations to multiple customers - the EVO lets you handle data quickly and easily. You can even back up your important files and media automatically.
Is this flash drive suitable for me?
This on-the-go USB drive is perfect for those who love their music and films. You'll have no problem transferring your favourite tunes and flicks to your iOS device, so you have them with you everywhere. This flash drive is also handy for storing any important work. If you take a lot of photos keep them stored on the flash drive or simply transfer them to your PC or laptop when you run out of memory on your phone.
Why should I get a USB 3.0 flash drive?
USB 3.0 flash drives transfer and download data ten times faster than any USB 2.0 flash drive. Where a USB 2.0 can only handle transferring 60Mbps, the powerful USB 3.0 flash drive is able to handle up to 5Gbps. Dreading downloading any big files is now a thing of the past.