• Multi-layered case for your Raspberry Pi board
• High cast acrylic protects your Raspberry Pi from knocks and bumps
• House your Raspberry Pi project in a case to make it presentable
• Transparent top layer lets you view your Raspberry Pi board and LED lights
• Ports cut and labelled with laser etching
• Suitable for sanding down and making modifications for custom projects
• Transparent crystal design to stand out
• No tools required for assembly
• Lightweight design
• Compatible with Raspberry Pi model B Version 1What are the reasons to get this case for my Raspberry Pi?
This Raspberry Pi case protects your board and looks fantastic. It is a well-designed, attractive case that is uniquely made up from nine layers that stack on top of each other. You do not need to use any tools when assembling this case around your Raspberry Pi, because it uses nylon bolts. It can also be easily disassembled whenever you wish. The Pibow case securely contains your Raspberry Pi in one solid block and is well ventilated to prevent overheating.
Each layer is made from high quality cast acrylic, and the transparent top layer lets you view your Raspberry Pi board and its LED indicators. These layers, as well as the holes for the external connections and the etchings for the logo and port labels, have been laser cut to size. The multi-layered transparent style of this case will add some flare and elegance to your Raspberry Pi unit.Is it well suited to different Raspberry Pi projects?
This Pibow Case is ideal for a housing a number of Raspberry Pi projects. At only 92g, it is a lightweight solution to protecting your board. This light weight makes it the ideal unit to mount on a vertical surface.
Protecting your Raspberry Pi does not mean compromising its connectivity to USB devices, networks or displays – because the case leaves all of the primary ports accessible. This includes a camera slot on the top of the Raspberry Pi case and space for a ribbon cable to be connected during assembly.
As this case is made of acrylic plastic, you can modify your board by sanding down one or more of the layers. This allows you to continue to use the case, even with a particular project that does not fit into the Pibow Case.
This case is compatible with Raspberry Pi model B version 1 only. For the B+ and Version 2 or model A please click here