• Protect your Raspberry Pi Zero
• Retain access to almost all ports, while enclosing the microSD
• Compatible with the Raspberry Pi Zero, HATs and pHATs
• Made from lightweight, high quality cast acrylic
• Made in Sheffield, UKWhat can this case do?
With four unique layers, this Pibow case will keep your Raspberry Pi Zero securely protected. The transparent top and bottom layers leave the Raspberry Pi visible, so you can still see everything you need to. The case is designed to ensure you don’t lose connectivity with your primary port or the GPIO pins – the only thing kept inside the case is your microSD.
Why would I need this case?
Protect your Raspberry Pi Zero without compromising on its handy, compact size with this lightweight 34g, super-slim plastic case. Assembly is quick and easy and requires no soldering, glue or tools. You can even mount the Zero case where you want. If you need to remove the microSD at any point, the case comes apart as easy as it was to build.