PIC Microcontroller Programmer Kit K8048
• Suitable for programming Microchip2 FLASH PIC microcontrollers• Supports 4 different 300 mil. PICs: 8p, 14p, 18p and 28p• Test buttons and LED indicators to carry out educational experiments ; includes programming examples• Easy connection to a PC using the serial port• software to compile and program your source code is included• Kit includes a PIC16F627 Flash Microcontroller that can be re-programmed up to 1000 times for experimenting at willMinimum system requirements: IBM Compatible PC, Pentium or betterWindows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XPCD ROM player and mouseFree RS232 port (cable not included)COMPILE / PROGRAM SOFTWARE: controller selectionUp to 8 com (RS232) portsCode verify functionPossibility to change configuration & IDsMore than 19 PIC controllers supportedPower supply 12 to 15Vdc, min. 300mA, non-regulated adapterSupports these FLASH : PIC12F629, PIC12F675, PIC16F83, PIC16F84(A), PIC16F871, PIC16F872, PIC16F873, PIC16F874, PIC16F876, PIC16F627(A), PIC16F628(A), PICF630.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.