• A Picade Console in kit form for you to build at home
• Play old school arcade games at home without the expense of a large cabinet
• Features arcade-style buttons and joystick
• Contains a Picade PCB, preloaded with Picade software
• Total build time of approximately one hour
• Requires a Raspberry Pi to operate
• Assembled dimensions: 280mm x 140mm x 92mmWhat is the Picade?
The Picade is a great way to play all of your favourite retro arcade games at home without taking up the room or costing as much as a full-sized arcade cabinet. If you grew up in the era of arcade halls or even in the era of 8-bit and 16-bit games, then this console is for you. The package includes the Picade PCB and arcade-style buttons and joystick to give you a realistic feel.
How easy is the Picade to build?
The Picade is easy to build and will take approximately one hour to complete. All you require to build the console is a cross-head (pozi) screwdriver and a small flat-head screwdriver for the Picade PCB screw terminals.
What will I need to start using the Picade?
You will require only a few items to start using the Picade. The two screwdrivers mentioned above, a monitor or TV and a Raspberry Pi. We would recommend the Raspberry Pi 2 or Raspberry Pi 3, as the extra processing power gives a great performance when running emulators.
N02EB - Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Quad Core
N01EB - Raspberry Pi 2 Model B w/ NOOBS
N45EE - Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Quad Core