• Use the DrDaq as a data logger, oscilloscope or signal generator
• The kit features a range of on board sensors for light, sound and temperature
• Accept input from standard external PH, temperature sensors and scope leads etc (sold separately)
• Digital outputs are provided for custom interfacing with a variety of sensors
• Comprehensive software PicoLog and PicoScope is provided to turn your PC into a complete test station
• USB connectivity and power supporting Windows XP(SP2), Vista and Windows 7Sensors
Thanks to the built-in sensors for light, sound and temperature you can start using your USB DrDAQ Data Logger straight out of the box. The USB DrDAQ also has an RGB LED that you can program to show any 1 of 16.7 million colours. When you want to do more with your DrDAQ you can thanks to the external sensor sockets. Simply buy an external sensor and your DrDAQ can measure humidity, oxygen levels, external temperatures and more. We provide you with all you need to know to connect external sensors to your DrDAQ so you can even design and use your own sensors.
More than just a data logger
Thanks to the power of your DrDAQ you can also use it as an oscilloscope or spectrum analyzer. Just run the supplied PicoScope software and your DrDAQ becomes a single-channel scope with a 100 kHz bandwidth, 8-bit resolution and the ability to measure voltages of up to ±10 volts
Your USB DrDAQ also includes 4 digital input/outputs. In input mode these give you even more monitoring options. When used as outputs they enable you to use your DrDAQ to control external devices. 2 of the digital I/Os include a pulse-counting function when used as inputs, and a pulse-width modulation (PWM) output capability
DrDAQ also includes a signal generator, the signal generator output not only includes a standard function generator, but also an arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) too. Using the AWG function
you can create your own waveforms
A PC-based data logger is only as good as its software, that’s why the USB DrDAQ comes with a complete software package that enables you not only to use your DrDAQ as a data logger but also as an oscilloscope and AWG too. Both PicoLog and PicoScope are fast and easy to use.