Pimoroni Black HAT Hack3r for Raspberry Pi
• Use your GPIO pins and a HAT at the same time
• Debug your design or just open it out
• Compatible with all 40 pin Raspberry Pi Boards
• 40-pin ribbon cable with a 40-pin heater for your HAT and a 40-pin header for connections
• Some assembly and soldering requiredWhat can I do with the Black HAT Hack3r?
Be more flexible and access any of your GPIO pins when you’re using a HAT. With a flexible short cable (included), you can open out your prototypes for more space to experiment in. You can add an interface HAT and still connect multiple outputs or additional sensors attached to the GPIO pins. The Pimoroni Black HAT comes in kit form and requires some soldering to assemble.
What other features doe this HAT have?
With rubber non-slip feet, you have a board that will stay just where you left it. The pins on the board are labelled with a function, BCM pin number and physical pin number to help you find what you’re after. The Pimoroni Black HAT has four mounting holes and four PCB stand offs to let you mount the HAT wherever you want it to be.
| Type of devices
|| Black hat hacker
| Compatible with which Pi's?
|| Raspberry Pi B+, Pi 2 & Pi 3
|| 120 pin (3 groups of 40 pins)
|| 40 pin F-40 pin F ribbon cable
|| 3.3V & 5V
| Assembly required
| Soldering required
|| Black hat hack3r board
|| F-F ribbon cable
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.