• Use your GPIO pins and a HAT at the same time
• Debug your design or just open it out
• Compatible with all 40 pin Raspberry Pi Boards
• 40-pin ribbon cable with a 40-pin heater for your HAT and a 40-pin header for connections
• Some assembly and soldering requiredWhat can I do with the Black HAT Hack3r?
Be more flexible and access any of your GPIO pins when you’re using a HAT. With a flexible short cable (included), you can open out your prototypes for more space to experiment in. You can add an interface HAT and still connect multiple outputs or additional sensors attached to the GPIO pins. The Pimoroni Black HAT comes in kit form and requires some soldering to assemble.
What other features doe this HAT have?
With rubber non-slip feet, you have a board that will stay just where you left it. The pins on the board are labelled with a function, BCM pin number and physical pin number to help you find what you’re after. The Pimoroni Black HAT has four mounting holes and four PCB stand offs to let you mount the HAT wherever you want it to be.