• In-ear headphones with memory resin over ear hooks for maximum comfort
• Wired connection with hard wearing durable cable
• Noise isolation for listening to music on the go
• Stylish black design
• 1.6m detachable stereo cable for freedom of movement
• Gold plated 3.5mm (screw type) jack connections for ultimate connectivity
• Carrying pouch included
• Cleaning brush Included
• Three sets of ear tips (silicone, foam and triple flange) to fit any ear
• Dynamic 9.4mm drivers utilising rare earth magnets for ultimate sound
• 6.35mm adapter included to enable connectivity with mixers
• Also available in whiteWhat makes these headphones great for the DJ on the move?
Designed with comfort in mind the Pioneer DJE-2000 headphones are perfect for a DJ on the move. Fitted with memory resin ear hooks these headphones will consistently supply you with a snug and secure fit.
Featuring a selection of three different sized ear tips, these headphones offer a customisable fit for any ear. Offering superior noise isolation which eliminates outside noise they allow an aspiring or professional DJ to focus on the music.
What do the DJE-2000 headphones offer in sound quality?
The DJE-2000s are fitted with Pioneer’s hybrid two-way driver system which offers a balanced armature for mid/high range sound across all frequencies and 9.4mm drivers utilising rare earth magnets for deep rich bass.
With a max output of 103dB these headphones will keep the concentration of any DJ helping them to drop the beat at the right moment.
What can I connect these headphones to?
Supplied with a 3.5mm stereo cable, this allows the DJE-2000 headphones to attach to a variety of portable devices, including smartphones, tablets, MP3 players and computers.
Also supplied is a 3.5mm - 6.35mm stereo jack converter making these headphones the perfect accompaniment to any DJ mixer.