Pioneer PLX-500 USB Turntable - Black
• Stylish looking black turntable
• Convert your old vinyl collection to MP3 so you can listen to your records on the go
• Three speed settings let you play your 33 1/3RPM, 45RPM and 78PRM vinyl (78RPM stylus not included)
• Twin phono (RCA output) lets you connect to external speakers
• Hinged dust cover protects your turntable and recordsWhat can I play on this turntable?
Enjoy your vinyl records again with this stylish black turntable. The turntable has three speed settings, letting you play 33 1/3RPM, 45 RPM and 78 RPM records (78RPM stylus not included). The PLX 500 gives you a warm, clear analogue sound whether you want to listen on your speaker system or to record to your phone or tablet so you can listen everywhere you go. Make a statement with the built-in cover display stand inside the dust cover so everyone knows what they’re hearing.
What can I connect to this turntable?
The PLX 500 comes with a twin phono (RCA) output so you can listen to your records through your speaker systems. The line level output can be run directly into some active speakers without the need for an external amplifier. Combine the PLX-500 with the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack, a compatible mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl (not included) and you can play, perform and scratch with digital files.
What software can I use with this turntable?
With the free rekordbox software you can make digital recordings of your vinyl collection to take with you everywhere. The turntable plugs directly into the USB port on you PC or Mac, giving you high quality recordings every time.
System Requirements & Software
Yes - Rekordbox
Dimensions & Weight
33 1/3 RPM / 45 RPM / 78 RPM
Dust cover with jacket stand
Adapter for 45 EP records
Head shell with cartridge
Balance and shell weight
Audio conversion cable
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.