• 80W continuous (RMS) power output with 125W peak for a clear quality sound output
• An active speaker with a built-in amplifier
• Ideal for smaller venues, a studio or at home
• 6.35mm jack, Phono (RCA) and XLR inputs to give you maximum connectivity with your music devices
• Equaliser control to give you total control of your musicHow powerful is this speaker?
This monitor speaker will help your DJ set go with a bang in a smaller venue, a studio or while at home. Its compact design will give you a 125W peak output while allowing you to place the speaker where it is best suited while not being an obstacle.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The Pioneer monitor speaker is fitted with a variety of inputs connectivity with a wide range of devices. This includes a 6.35mm (1¼ inch) jack and XLR socket which are common connections on mixers and microphones and twin Phono (RCA) sockets to connect items such as smart phones and MP3 players.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
The Pioneer S-DJ60X is an active speaker with a built-in amplifier. You can connect your mixer, iPod or CD player directly to the speaker for it to play.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.