• Innovative dual-driver (40mm and 30mm) system for enhanced bass response
• Bass tuning knob to adjust bass to your preferences
• Over-ear design for comfort
• Integrated microphone for taking and making calls
• Closed acoustic system provides excellent passive noise isolation
• Soft, comfortable headband and ear pads
• 1.2m detachable cable
• Impressive 8-28000Hz frequency responseWhy are the SE-MJ751is great headphones for bassheads?
A number of design features help to make these headphones perfect for bass enthusiasts.
The innovative dual-driver system implemented into the earpieces allows you to precisely adjust the level of bass to your liking. A knob on the right earpiece, sends more or less audio signal through to the larger 40mm drivers, allowing them to reproduce those rock-bottom frequencies without any distortion. Crank up the volume, crank up the bass, and prepare to be blown away by the capabilities of these headphones.
The closed back design also helps enhance how bass is perceived. They help isolate passive noise, while also ensuring those coveted bass frequencies have no chance of escaping to the outside world. Completely immerse yourself in your tunes and enjoy them undistracted.
Integrated into the cable is an inline microphone, allowing you to conveniently take and make calls without having to get your phone out - so you can get straight back to the bass once you're done.
Are these headphones comfortable?
Thanks to coming with a soft, padded headband and ear pads, these headphones deliver a snug fit and comfort for hours on end. Combined with the single sided, detachable cable, these headphones are comfortable and ergonomic.
What devices can I connect to these headphones?
The SE-MJ751is come with a standard 3.5mm jack connection, enabling you to connect to a massive variety of everyday devices. Whether you want to listen to your smartphone, MP3 player, tablet or even your computer - these headphones are ready to do the job.