Plantronics .Audio 648 USB HD Headset
• Get a wired connection with 2m of cable, using a USB connection to deliver digital 24-bit hi-fi stereo HD sound with digital signal processing (DSP)
• Rotatable noise cancelling microphone with DSP blocks low frequency noise to provide clear communications
• Inline remote allows you to instantly raise and lower the volume as well as mute the microphone and answer calls*
• Simple to install and use - just plug in the USB and the headset will install itself
• Padded foam earpieces and lightweight durable neckband ensure comfort when used over long periods
• Full speed USB compliant - headset compatible with Windows and Mac** operating systems, fully certified for use with Skype
*Call answer/end feature requires Plantronics software ** Call answer/end feature not compatible with Mac OS XWhat does this headset offer me?
The Plantronics .Audio 648 USB headset delivers high quality digital 24-bit enhanced HD sound, making it a good choice when used with Skype for clear audio when in a call. It’s also great for listening to music or watching videos. A noise cancelling microphone with echo cancellation works with digital signal processing to reduce background and low frequency noise to allow you to communicate with others clearly. An inline remote gives you control to instantly raise or lower the volume or mute the mic when not in use. You can even answer calls directly from the inline remote when used with Windows. Soft foam padded earpieces with a durable, discreet neck band ensure comfort when used for long periods.
Is this headset compatible with my computer?
The Plantronics .Audio 648 uses a single USB port, commonly found on desktop or laptop computers. Once connected, the headset will install the necessary drivers for the computer to identify the device. The .Audio 468 is compatible with numerous voice communication applications, such as Skype, without the need for extra software. However, call answering and end call functions of the headset do require installation of Plantronics software. This feature of the headset is not compatible with Mac OS X.
| Microphone frequency response
|| 100 Hz - 10kHz
| Headphone frequency repsponse
|| 20 Hz - 20kHz
| Noise cancelling microphone
| Adjustable Headband
| Plug and Play
| Sound/Mic Control
| Cable Length
|| 2 meter
|| 91g ~
| Box Contents
|| Headset only
|| 2 Years
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.