• Official Dualshock 4 for the PlayStation 4
• Hear every sound effect with the built-in speaker
• Upload videos and screenshots with the Share button
• Connect your headphones with an integrated stereo headset jack
• Get tighter control with enhanced analogue sticks
• Charge while you play with the USB charging portDualshock 4 wireless PS4 controller
Take gaming to the next level with the PlayStation Dualshock Wireless Controller. The new and improved gamepad has refined analogue sticks, a stereo headset jack, USB battery charging and a built-in speaker for ultimate game play in your hands. Hear every boom, blast and bang.
What’s new on the Dualshock 4?
Capture your experiences with the Share button, upload videos and screenshots or live-stream your gaming sessions. You can also get more precise control with the built-in touch pad, which has a new unique light bar that glows in various colours coordinating to the in-game action. The new built-in speaker means that sound will now come from the controller directly or you can connect your headset or headphones for immersive gameplay.
What will the Dualshock work with?
Following a recent update, the Dualshock 4 works wirelessly with the PlayStation 3. Most features will also work on your PC, when connected via a USB cable.
How does the Dualshock charge?
Enjoy hassle-free charging while you play. Charge the Dualshock 4’s internal battery on a PlayStation 4, whether it is active or in stand-by mode, from the USB port.