- Media stick that plugs directly into your TV’s HDMI port
- Turns your TV into an interactive smart TV
- Wirelessly stream content over Wi-Fi like YouTube, Spotify and Netflix
- Browse websites and watch films
- View your content from a micro SD card or USB
- Dual core processor and quad core graphics
- Download programs from the Android app store
- Remote control with mouse function included
- Connect with social media
- Use email and organisational office
- Display and share your photographs
- Connect Bluetooth peripherals like mice and keyboards
- Manufacturer part number: TV-HDMI-210
Your very own media centre
This smart TV dongle helps you to turn your regular TV into an interactive media centre with access to the latest apps. The dongle is a small stick which plugs into a spare HDMI at the back of your TV. It then connects using your local Wi-Fi to access a range of apps for programs and services like Netflix. The micro SD card allows you to expand upon the 4GB of storage space already built into the smart TV dongle. The memory and processing power on the smart TV dongle allow for multiple tasks and fast connectivity.
The Smart TV dongle runs on a shell software, which itself runs on the Android Jelly Bean platform. This means you have access to the vast collection of free and paid apps on the Google Play store. The dual core processor ensures you get a great performance when browsing the web, playing videos and using other apps. The included remote control makes for easy navigation around your system. It features dedicated volume buttons for quick control, and a mouse toggle which lets you control the pointer and click like you would a regular mouse.
Connect and play
A full-size USB port and micro USB port are located on the smart TV, dongle enabling you to display videos, pictures and other files on your TV screen. The Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect additional peripherals such as a keyboard, mouse or even gaming controller. You may also connect to the smart TV dongle wirelessly, using a home Wi-Fi connection. The micro USBs are used for powering the smart TV dongle and connecting to PCs or other USB devices. It does not require an HDMI cable, because the unit has an HDMI connection on it and so plugs directly into the television.