Point of View HDMI Smart TV 211 Dongle with Remote
• Media stick that plugs directly into your TV’s HDMI port
• Turns your TV into an interactive smart TV
• Wirelessly stream content over Wi-Fi like YouTube, Spotify and Netflix
• Browse websites and watch films
• View your content from a micro SD card or USB
• Dual core processor and quad core graphics
• Download programs from the Android app store
• Remote control with mouse function included
• Connect with social media
• Use email and organisational office
• Display and share your photographs
• Connect Bluetooth peripherals like mice and keyboards
• Manufacturer part number: TV-HDMI-210What is the smart TV 211 dongle?
This smart TV dongle helps you to turn your regular TV into an interactive media centre with access to the latest apps. The dongle is a small stick which plugs into a spare HDMI at the back of your TV. It then connects using your local Wi-Fi to access a range of apps for programs and services like Netflix.
The micro SD card allows you to expand upon the 4GB of storage space already built into the smart TV dongle. The memory and processing power on the smart TV dongle allow for multiple tasks and fast connectivity.
What features does it offer me?
The Smart TV dongle runs on a shell software, which itself runs on the Android Jelly Bean platform. This means you have access to the vast collection of free and paid apps on the Google Play store.
The dual core processor ensures you get a great performance when browsing the web, playing videos and using other apps. The included remote control makes for easy navigation around your system. It features dedicated volume buttons for quick control, and a mouse toggle which lets you control the pointer and click like you would a regular mouse.
What can it connect to?
A full-size USB port and micro USB port are located on the smart TV, dongle enabling you to display videos, pictures and other files on your TV screen. The Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect additional peripherals such as a keyboard, mouse or even gaming controller. You may also connect to the smart TV dongle wirelessly, using a home Wi-Fi connection.
The micro USBs are used for powering the smart TV dongle and connecting to PCs or other USB devices. It does not require an HDMI cable, because the unit has an HDMI connection on it and so plugs directly into the television.
|| Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n
| Video outputs
|| 480p 720p 1080p
| Video resolution
|| 16:9, 4:3 TV dependent
| Audio Output
| Remote Control
|| Yes included wireless remote
| Number of channels
|| Smart tv center, not channel restricted.
| Video output types
|| Depends on codex being used (Ex. VLC player)
| USB Input for media playing
|| Mains powered
| Package Contents
|| POV Smart TV 211
|| Remote control + Battery
|| USB Cable
|| HDMI Cable
|| PSU 5V- 2000mAh
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.