Polycom Soundstation Duo Audio Conferencing Unit
Built in investment protection operates in analogue telephony environments and supports the migration to voip
• Robust voip interoperability which is compatible with a broad array of IP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
• Superior call handing, security, and provisioning leveraging the most advanced IP endpoint software in the industry
• Lower cost of deployment and administrative with a web configuration tool that makes setup simple and eliminates the need for a boot server
• Resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices while delivering clear voice conferencing with no distractionsLarge organization or small thousands of conference rooms or just one, you have a need to bring dispersed teams, business partners and customers together to communicate and collaborate. Conference phones from polycom have become the de facto standard for connecting groups of people across multiple locations. With the polycom soundstation duo conference phone, they have taken the concepts of group productivity tool and standard office workhorse to a new level for small to midsize rooms, delivering the ultimate in deployment flexibility, ease of use and audio quality. Whether you currently have a traditional circuit switched connection or have already migrated to voice over IP telephony the polycom soundstation duo phone works In voice over IP environments the soundstation duo conference phone delivers the most robust standard based interoperability in the industry. Setting up the soundstation duo phone is simple with a web based tool that also provides configuration options and facilitates online software upgrades. The phone s large backlit display offers easily visible call information, telephone functions, and broad multi language support. Backed by polycoms legendary audio technology, the soundstation duo phone delivers remarkably clear voice quality. From polycom hd voice technology and full duplex audio to the latest in echo cancellation and resistance to mobile phone and wireless device interference, the soundstation duo conference phone delivers unrivaled group conferencing experiences without distractions Further features of the polycom soundstation duo include: 3 corded microphones, 10ft microphone pickup, volume adjustable to 86dB at 0.5 meter peak volume, individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio path, voice activity detection, low delay audio packet transmission, acoustic echo cancellation, background noise suppression, advanced local three way conferencing, remote missed call notification, sip server redundancy. The polycom soundstation duo also comes with a 1 year warranty from the manufacturer.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.