• Clear and crisp picture quality relative to the size of the camera with 420 TVL
• Analogue CCTV technology provides you with picture quality that experiences little distortion
• Record with a field of vision of 62 degrees giving you an adequate recording area for discreet recording
• Compact and light, perfect for covert surveillance
• Record audio with the built in microphones on the DVR and camera
• All in one security recording kit with monitor and camera includedThe 420 TVL micro DVR spy camera is a portable recording system with both the camera and DVR included. With a field of vision of 62 degrees a good area is captured by this camera. Any footage is recorded in an AVI format and can be played back through the attached monitor. Dummy buttons that can be affixed to the camera are also included, making this standalone kit perfect for covert monitoring.
Additional features of the 420 TVL micro DVR spy camera kit
Thanks to the camera kit being an all in one unit you can record straight away, with charging being the only thing you need to do when using it for the first time. The DVR monitor has 256 MB of built in memory, which is expandable with up to a 32 GB SD card (not included); providing you with approximately 17 hours of extra footage.
The kit is powered by a 1400 mAh rechargeable lithium battery, allowing you to record continuously for around two and a half hours. Alternatively you can enable the motion detected recording feature, improving the battery life and conserving valuable memory space for when it is needed. In addition you can record audio, with both the camera and the DVR having built in microphones or you can add your own.
What kind of accessories does this kit come with?
The kit includes a remote that you wire into the monitor for one touch recording and an AV cable for displaying footage onto a larger screen. Also supplied are dummy buttons and screw lens covers for disguising the camera, making it perfect for discreet recording.