• Locking 20 A / 250 V ac appliance coupler
• 3 contacts for line, neutral and premating safety ground
• Power-in (blue) and power-out (grey) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating
• Fast and easy twist lock latching system
• Extremely robust and reliable
• Ergonomic design
• User friendly latch design for easy handling
• Unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief
• UL, cUL recognized components
• VDE certified
• SEV approved
• Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik productpowerCON NAC3MPA-1 (power in) - powerCON NAC3MPB-1 (power out), coupler for linking cables
powerCON 20 A
The powerCON is a locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
Attention: The powerCON is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the powerCON should not be connected or disconnected under load or live!