PLEASE NOTE: PRICES SHOWN ONLINE ALREADY INCLUDE DISCOUNT
Find similar products here
PowerCool Smart UPS 600W / 1000VA (Used)
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B96RA
About this product
- Provides 600 watts at 1000VA emergency battery power to allow connected devices to run for up to 20 minutes in the event of a power outage
- 220-240 ac 60Hz UK mains output lets you attach a desktop computer or data server to this UPS
- Multiple connection points allow you to connect to a number of devices (UK mains sockets, RJ45, IEC C13 and USB)
• Provides 600 watts at 1000VA emergency battery power to allow connected devices to run for up to 20 minutes in the event of a power outage
• 220-240 ac 60Hz UK mains output lets you attach a desktop computer or data server to this UPS
• Multiple connection points allow you to connect to a number of devices (UK mains sockets, RJ45, IEC C13 and USB)
• three UK mains sockets as well as three IEC C13 connectors act as the output for the UPS, with one IEC C14 connecter for input power
• Integrated surge protection guards against power spikes
• Internal sealed lead acid battery has a recharge time of approximately eight hours
• An audible alarm lets you know when the UPS has low power or has become overloaded
• LED indicator display provides status information on the UPS
• Device model number: PCUPS1000VA
• USB port allows you to use the included SmartUP2000I software to monitor and manage the UPS when connected to a computerWhat is a UPS?
An uninterruptible power supply (UPS) provides emergency power and surge protection if your mains supply fails. At the moment when you lose mains power, any connected devices will be supplied with power stored in the UPS internal batteries. When power is restored the UPS is recharged automatically – a full recharge of this UPS takes approximately eight hours and provides up to 20mins* of emergency power, with a maximum 600W/1000VA output. This allows you to save any data and shut down any connected electrical equipment safely, preventing any damage or corruption to your system hardware that a sudden loss of power can cause.
*Please note: The maximum runtime of a UPS is dependent of the load being drawn at any one time.
What connections are available on this UPS?
The PowerCool PCUPS1000VA provides you with an IEC C14 connection for input power. Three UK mains sockets as well as three IEC C13 connectors act as the outputs for the UPS. Two RJ45 connections are available to provide surge protection for your data lines. A single USB-B connection allows you to connect the UPS to a desktop or laptop computer to allow you to monitor and manage the UPS using the included software.
What does the software tool do?
Event logging can be used with this software to allow you to check the usage of this UPS, whilst a self-test can be performed with scheduling to ensure that the equipment is running optimally. An auto shutdown feature can be configured, so that the connected computer saves any data and powers down should a loss of power be detected.
|Product Description||Power Cool UPS 1000VA|
|Visual display type||LED Lights|
|Software connected by?||USB|
|PC automatic shutdown||With software|
|Surge energy rating||320|
|Power Capacity||600W / 1000VA|
|UPS type||Line interactive|
|Output waveform||Sine Wave (mains), Square wave (invertor)|
|Input Connectors and quantity||attatched mains plug|
|Output connectors and quantity||3x UK mains socket, 3x IEC C13|
|Dataline Surge protection||2x RJ11|
|Battery Type||12V7AH SLB x 2|
|Battery Form Factor||Internal|
|Number of batteries||2|
|Maintenace free battery||Yes|
|Max Run Time||15 - 20 Mins|
|Recharge time||90% after 8 Hours|
|Cables included and length||Mains cable included|
|Min Operating Temperature||0°C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40°C|
|Humidity Range Operating||20%-90% non condensing|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Switching Time||6 ms|
|PowerCool Smart UPS 600W/1000VA|
|2 x UPS Fuses|