• The 9,000mAh capacity gives you enough power to recharge a smartphone up to eight times
• Single DC output and a selection of tips to allow you to connect a wide range of devices including smartphones, tablets, GPS systems, Apple products and many more
• Internal battery recharges in just a few hours, depending on charger output
• Digital display to show remaining battery power
• Weighing only 1kg, it measures just 252mm x 135mm x 72mm
• Manufacturer part number: PMEXT001
• Solar panel included for recharging your power bank on the go, out trekking, camping or on holiday in a sunny climate
• Rugged, waterproof design to protect the power bank from sudden downpours or accidents such as being dropped in a sink or bucketWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices with a USB cable. The power bank itself is charged up through USB, mains or solar power and is compact in design, allowing you to carry it around with you.
How does it connect to my device?
The powermonkey extreme power bank has a single USB socket to connect directly to your smartphone or tablet using your existing USB cable. This power bank is also supplied with a range of tips to allow you to connect to a range of devices, such as an iPhone, to recharge. This will give a power boost and life-extension to your device whenever you need it. The power bank is universally compatible with portable devices - making this the ultimate backup source.
Is it rechargeable?
The power bank contains a lithium polymer battery which can be recharged from a USB port, a mains power supply or by the solar panel. Weighing only one kilogram, its rugged design measures 252mm by 135mm by 72mm and is waterproof to one metre for up to 30 minutes.