• Powered using two AA batteries (not included)
• Give your smartphone a 30% recharge, or your iPod a 50% recharge
• Supplied with most common connectors such as micro USB
• Built-in flash light to allow you to navigate in the dark
• Weighs only 125g, its compact design measure 178mm by 45mm by 30mm
• Manufacturer part number: PCHLITE004What is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices with the attached cable. Once the power bank is out of power, the two AA batteries can be quickly and easily replaced.
How does it connect to my device?
This compact power bank comes with a single DC socket and DC cable that will allow you to use a range of supplied tips to power a variety of devices. This will give a power boost and life-extension to your device whenever you need it. The power bank is compatible with a large range of portable devices such as smartphones or tablets – making this the ultimate backup source.
Is it rechargeable?
This power bank is powered from two AA batteries, which are installed into the power bank. Once these batteries are drained, they can be replaced quickly and easily. Both alkaline and rechargeable AA batteries can be used in this power bank. Weighing only 126g, this compact power bank measures only 178mm by 45mm by 30mm – which will allow you to easily take this power bank out and about with you to recharge your devices when required, wherever you are.