• 6,000mAh capacity gives you enough power to recharge a smartphone three times, depending on the phone’s battery capacity
• Internal battery recharges in just a few hours, depending on charger output
• Single USB output to connect directly to your device
• Digital screen to allow you to quickly see how much battery power is remaining
• Weighing only 355g, its compact design measures 52mm by 52mm by 200mm
• Available in a range of colours
• Tough, rugged design and IP67 rating protects the power bank when outdoors in the elementsWhat is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices with a USB cable. The power bank itself is charged up through USB power and is compact in design, allowing you to carry it around with you.
How does it connect to my device?
This compact power bank has a single USB socket to connect directly to your smartphone or tablet using your existing USB cable. This will give a power boost and life-extension to your device whenever you need it. The powermonkey explorer 2 is universally compatible with portable devices – making this the ultimate backup source.
Is it rechargeable?
The power bank contains a lithium-ion battery which can be recharged directly from the mains or through a USB port. Weighing only 355g, its compact design measures 52mm by 52mm by 200mm – allowing you to carry this power bank around with you in a bag, compartment or pocket.