• 9,000mAh capacity gives you enough power to recharge your smartphone from flat four times
• Internal battery can be recharged through the solar panel, USB or mains
• Includes a range of tips and connectors for the most common devices
• Digital display to show remaining power level
• Weighs one kilogram, and measures 252mm by 135mm by 72mm
• Manufacturer part number: PMEXT009What is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices with a USB cable. The power bank itself is charged up through USB, mains and solar power and is rugged in design, allowing you to carry it around with you.
How does it connect to my device?
This power bank has a single DC socket that connects directly to your smartphone or tablet using the range of tips and connectors included. This will give a power boost and life-extension to your device whenever you need it. The powermonkey is universally compatible with portable devices - making this the ultimate backup source.
Is it rechargeable?
The power bank contains a lithium polymer battery which can be recharged in several hours, depending on the charger used. Weighing just one kilogram, it measures 252mm by 135mm by 72mm – meaning you can carry it around with you on the go.