• 2,500mAh capacity gives you enough power to recharge a smartphone from flat twice, depending on the phone’s battery capacity
• Internal battery can be recharged using mains power, USB connection or the included solar panel
• One USB output to connect directly to your device
• Weighs only 550g, its compact design measure 216mm by 123mm by 58mm
• Manufacturer part code: SMA003What is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices with a USB cable. The power bank itself is charged up through USB, mains or solar power and is compact in design, allowing you to carry it around with you.
How does it connect to my device?
This compact power bank has a single USB socket, which connects directly to your smartphone or tablet using your existing USB cable. This will give a power boost and life-extension to your device whenever you need it. The solarmonkey is universally compatible with portable devices - making this the ultimate backup source.
Is it rechargeable?
The power bank contains a lithium polymer battery which can be recharged in a few hours. Weighing only 550g, its compact design measures 216mm by 123mm by 58mm, allowing you to carry this power bank around in your pocket or backpack. The solarmonkey comes with its own solar panel, which can gather enough daylight to keep your power bank charged and ready for use.