Powertraveller Solarmonkey Adventurer Solar 2,500mA Power Bank
• 2,500mAh capacity gives you enough power to recharge a smartphone from flat twice, depending on the phone’s battery capacity
• Internal battery can be recharged using mains power, USB connection or the included solar panel
• One USB output to connect directly to your device
• Weighs only 550g, its compact design measure 216mm by 123mm by 58mm
• Manufacturer part code: SMA003What is a power bank?
A power bank is a device with an internal battery that will keep your portable devices charged while you are on the go. You can use it to charge smartphones, MP3 players, tablets and other devices with a USB cable. The power bank itself is charged up through USB, mains or solar power and is compact in design, allowing you to carry it around with you.
How does it connect to my device?
This compact power bank has a single USB socket, which connects directly to your smartphone or tablet using your existing USB cable. This will give a power boost and life-extension to your device whenever you need it. The solarmonkey is universally compatible with portable devices - making this the ultimate backup source.
Is it rechargeable?
The power bank contains a lithium polymer battery which can be recharged in a few hours. Weighing only 550g, its compact design measures 216mm by 123mm by 58mm, allowing you to carry this power bank around in your pocket or backpack. The solarmonkey comes with its own solar panel, which can gather enough daylight to keep your power bank charged and ready for use.
|| 2500 mAh
| Connection type
| Battery type
|| Lithium-ion Polymer
| Connection output
| Recharge time
| Special functions
|| Solar charger
|| 216 x 123 x 58 mm
|| 660 g
| Package contents
|| 1 x solarmonkey adventurer
|| 1 x female DC to micro USB tip
|| 1 x USB to DC connection cable
|| 1 x carabiner
|| 1 x protective storage case
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.