• 2GB modules for a total of 4GB for use with a desktop computer
• Dual DDR2 Modules running at 800MHz (PC2-6400) provides standard performance.
• Suitable as an expansion to existing memory in DDR2 Desktop computers
• CL6 timings with 1.8Volt operation
• Keep your memory running cool and efficiently with the fitted heatspreaderswhat can I expect from this memory?
The 4GB memory kit allows you to expand or upgrade your existing System memory, allowing you to do more. Run multiple programs or access and edit files quicker by utilising the 800MHz speed of this memory. The attached heat spreaders effectively dissipate any build-up of heat when the memory is in use, keeping your system running at maximum efficiency at all times.
is my system compatible with this memory?*
This memory can be used with any AMD or Intel motherboard that uses 240 pin DDR2 Dual Inline Memory Modules with support for 800MHz speeds, the memory kit requires two slots as the 2GB is divided across two memory modules. The Memory operates on a base 1.8V with CL6 timings.
*Maplin Electronics recommends checking your motherboard manual for compatibility prior to purchase