• Plug in a microSD or SDHC memory card and wirelessly stream it to iOS or Android devices
• Supports up to 32GB of microSD/SDHC memory card
• Built-in USB 2.0 cable ensures you don’t lose your cable and gives you transfer speed of up to 480Mbps
• Free up space and backup important files by wirelessly transferring them via the PQI air drive+ app for iOS and Android devices
• Rechargeable lithium battery lets you stream continuously for five hoursWhat can I do with this storage device?
Wirelessly access the content stored on a microSD/SDHC memory card with this PQI Air Drive. It supports cards that have up to 32GB of capacity and is extremely portable, with only 8mm of thickness and a weight of 55g (excluding the memory card). Through the PQI air drive+ app (available for iOS 4.0 or later and Android 2.1 or later devices) up to five different devices can simultaneously connect to the emitted Wi-Fi connection. The range of the connection is up to 15 metres, so you can connect to it even if you are in another room. Through the app you can upload, download and stream files, music, pictures and videos. This allows you to free up limited mobile storage space for your files.
Can I use a wired connection?
A built-in USB 2.0 cable can be used to not only charge the PQI Air Drive, it can also be used to transfer files to and from the inserted microSD. When connected to a computer with Wi-Fi off you can access the microSD card as if it was connected as a USB hard drive. On the other hand, with Wi-Fi on, you charge the PQI air drive and you can wirelessly transfer files at the same time. This gives you the ability to transfer a file via the computer and then stream it to five different devices in a short period of time.