• Plug the iConnect into your iOS device to access your stored media on the go
• Download and store 16GB worth of data, and transfer it between iOS devices and a PC or laptop
• USB 3.0 handles up to 5Gbps - ten times faster than USB 2.0
• Lightweight and easily portable
• Stylish silver designSpecial features
• File compression - iConnect can compress single or multiple files simultaneously. This gives you extra space to store even more data
• File encryption - iConnect allows you to lock single or multiple files and keep your data protected using a single encryption password
• Keep in touch - iConnect keeps your address book safe, so you don't have to worry about losing your important contacts. You can even recover your contacts if you replace your iOS device
• iConnect app - it's easy to organise your memories. Simply plug iConnect into your iOS device and categorise your photos and videos via the app
What can I use this flash drive for?
If your iOS device is running low on memory, free up some space with this PQI iConnect. Store your favourite movies, music and files on this device and plug it in to access them again. Store your favourite movies, music and files on this device and plug it in to access them again. The iConnect is equipped with Apple-certified Lightning interface, so it plugs straight into your iOS device. This gives you full access to all your media, without using any space on your device. It is also perfect for quickly backing up your photos and videos and storing your precious memories, leaving plenty of memory space on your phone to make new ones.
Is this flash drive suitable for me?
This USB is perfect for those who love their music or films, as well as those who need to store important work or lots of photos. Free up memory by holding your files on this device, then transfer them back to take them on the go with you. You can also hold files, such as holiday snaps, on this device and transfer them to your PC or laptop when you get home. The iConnect was made purely to work with the iOS devices and will not be compatible with Android devices.
Why should I get a USB 3.0 flash drive?
USB 3.0 flash drives transfer and download data ten times faster than any USB 2.0 flash drive. Where a USB 2.0 can only handle transferring 60Mbps, the powerful USB 3.0 flash drive is able to handle up to 5Gbps - which means dreading the download of any big files is now a thing of the past.