Precision Pocket Scales with Digital Display 200g
• A portable set of accurate weighing scales
• Measure in grams, ounces, penny weight or troy ounces
• Scales determine weight with an impressive 0.1g accuracy
• Compact and portable design of just 11.7 x 8cm
• Weighs items up to 200 grams
• Hinged cover to protect the scales
• Clear digital display with auto shut-off feature
• Low power indicator lets you know when the battery needs replacing
• Includes a handy carry pouch, a calibration weight and instructionsWhy get these pocket weighing scales?
These pocket scales are great value, with high sensitivity offering measurements to 0.1 grams of precision. The scales are compact, and their handheld design measures only 11.7cm x 8cm.
These scales feature a clear display with an indicator of the measuring units, which can be adjusted according to your preference using a button on the scales. The scales are easy to use and have only four buttons in total.
To save battery, the scales also feature an auto shut-off function and inform you of when the battery eventually gets low with an on-screen indicator.
What are these pocket weighing scales suited to measuring?
These pocket scales have a maximum weight capacity of 200g, but their high accuracy makes them suited to measuring very small items – including liquids, gels, grains, seeds and even coins and jewellery.
This set of scales can be set to measure items in grams (g), ounces (oz) as well as the less common penny weight/ denarius weight (dwt) or troy ounces (oz t).
What do these pocket weighing scales come with?
These pocket weighing scales come with some useful accessories, including a special weight which you can use to calibrate the scales. Also included is a carrying pouch, which is especially useful when transporting these portable weighing scales. Though the scales are easy to use, a clear set of instructions will help you operate them.
This set of pocket scales is a fantastic tool for accurately measuring and quickly reading the weight on the clear digital screen.
| Scaling range:
|| up to 200 grams
|| 0.1 gram
| Units of weight:
|| g, oz, dwt, ozt
| Scaling plate dimensions:
|| 70 x 57mm
| Overall dimensions:
|| 117(l) x 25(w) x 80(h)mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.