PRO-771 Professional All-Purpose 700TVL Dome Camera (Used)
• Pro quality 700 TV lines, day/night protection from above!
• See more with high resolution 700 TV lines 1/3" Sony ‘Super HAD’ CCD II video & powerful infrared night vision up to 114ft/35m
• Use the On-Screen Display (OSD) controller & built-in software to customize the camera settings for professional quality video surveillance
• Easily mount to walls with heavy duty, vandal-resistant aluminium construction & IP-67 weatherproof rating for all conditions
• Fight back against crime by deterring intruders, safeguarding loved ones & protecting your property at all hours of the day & night
• Plug into a DVR for recording or your TV’s video-in socket for immediate surveillance
• Perfect for wide angle viewing of large rooms, hallways, lobbies, reception areas, warehouses, showrooms, garages, parking lots, etcThe PRO-671 Professional All Purpose Day/Night Security Camera from our PRO-SERIES features a 700 TVLine 1/3" Sony "SuperHAD" high-resolution video sensor. Thanks to the PRO-770's state-of-the-art, high-resolution video technology, you can keep a continuous eye out for thieves, vandals, break-ins, or any other suspicious activity. The powerful infrared night vision can clearly see up to 80 ft away ideal for monitoring long driveways, alleys, hallways, cars, warehouses and more.
Everything you need is included in the pack including 60ft 18m BNC cable for connecting to a DVR and power, BNC to RCA connector for connecting to a TV, power adapter, user guide, deterrent security stickers and more. When combined with a Swann DVR you'll be able to record, store, and remotely view footage online for total peace of mind. Best of all, their "plug & play" installation makes set-up incredibly simple, indoors and out.
The PRO-771 All Purpose Day/Night Security Camera from Swann. It's advanced Security made easy.
• PRO-771™ Dome Camera
• OSD Controller
• BNC Cable 60ft / 18m
• BNC to RCA Adapter
• Power Adapter & Splitter
• Mounting Screws & Plugs
• Operating Instructions
• Theft Deterrent Stickers x 4
| Image Sensor
|| 1/3" Sony ‘Super HAD’ CCD II
| Video Quality
|| 700 TV Lines
| Number of Effective Pixels
|| NTSC: 768 x 494 / PAL: 752 x 582
| Minimum Illumination
|| 0 Lux
| Day/Night Mode light conditions
|| Colour during day / switches to B&W at night
| White Balance
|| Automatic / Manual
| Electronic Shutter
|| 1/50 - 1/100,000 PAL
|| 1/ 60 - 1/100,000 NTSC
| Gain Control
|| Automatic / Manual
| Backlight Compensation
| Wide Dynamic Range
| Viewing Angle
|| 50 degrees (H: 53 V: 45 D: 85)
| Operating Power
|| DC 12V
| Operating Temperature
|| -4°F ~ 113°F / -20°C ~ 45°C
| Body Construction
| Dimensions – Camera
|| 4.8" x 4.8" x 4"
| 120mm x 120mm x 100mm
| Weight – Camera
|| 1.36lbs / 620g
| Cable Length
|| 60ft / 18m
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.