• Race along at up to 12.5mph with this self-righting boat, and have fast-paced fun for 10-20 minutes at a time
• 2.4GHz 2 channel radio transmitter included
• Includes rechargeable lithium-ion battery with USB charger for boat, and four AA batteries for transmitter
• Water-cooled, brushed 180 motor
• Recharge in one hour (approximately)
• Self-righting hull design prevents the boat from staying belly-upWhat can this radio controlled boat do?
Zip around on the water at speeds of up to 12.5 mph, and be fearless with your manoeuvres with this boat’s self-righting design stopping you from being stuck belly-up. The deep-V hull design lets you travel at speed and make tight curves. A potent, 180-size, brushed and water-cooled motor gives you all the power to make the most of every opportunity when racing or just having fun. The water-cooling feature uses the water around the boat to prevent the motor overheating, and the inbuilt water sensor prevents you from accelerating out of the water.
What control do I have over the boat?
Keep full control and still have a good time playing at speed. The boat has forward, back, left and right controls as well as forward, backward, left and right trim control. If the boat turns over, simply push the throttle forwards then quickly flick the controls backwards for the boat to flip upright.
Do I need to assemble the boat?
The boat comes RTR (ready to run) and comes with a 2 channel 2.4GHz transmitter. All you have to do is charge up the batteries. When the batteries run low, you can recharge them from a USB port – but make sure you don’t charge the batteries inside the boat. The transmitter runs off four AA batteries (included). Recommended for ages 14+.