• Fly for a good five minutes at a distance up to 30 metres away
• Four channel flight controls provides you with greater manoeuvrability and aerial stunts
• Be up again in no time at all thanks to the 30 minutes charge time
• Operating at a 2.4GHz frequency, the automatic channel selection lets you experience the fun with seven other people
• Can be used indoors and outdoors
• Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Rechargeable battery supplied for the quadcopter, with the controller requiring 2 AAA batteries (not included - e.g. Order Code: L42AL)
• Spare propellers included for unfortunate accidents leading to propeller damageWould this be right for me?
Make your home your own personal airspace with the Propel Atom 1.0, which is small enough to be operated at home and can be used outdoors too. You can be up and running again in very little time due to the 30 minutes recharge time, with each charge providing you with a good flight time of five minutes. You can fly the Propel Atom 1.0 with seven other people, thanks to the automatic channel selection, making this a great gift that can be enjoyed with friends and family.
Can I perform stunts with this?
A six axis gyroscopic chip keeps the Propel Atom 1.0 very stable, allowing you to fly and perform stunts without the worry that the drone will fly off course. The four channel flight control provides you with ascend, descend, left, right, forward, backward, left bank and right bank movements, increasing the number of different aerial stunts you can perform. Beginners can also enjoy the fun, with a controller setting allowing you to move the drone in accordance to how you move the joysticks. This gives you a good basis to learn, and in no time at all you will be performing 360 degree stunts and more.
Are there spare parts available for this?
Unfortunately aerial accidents may cause you to use up all the spare propellers supplied with the Propel Atom 1.0. Free spares for a year from date of purchase, please contact us on 0330 123 3457 for details
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code