Contact us or call 0333 400 9500
• Good flight time of six to eight minutes with a charge time of 30 to 40 minutes, giving you the chance to fly for long periods despite the short charge time
• Great for the casual hobbyist, this small drone is perfect for practising and to just play around with
• Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Operates at a frequency of 2.4GHz with up to seven other fliers allowed to fly at the same time
• Perform more advanced manoeuvres with the four channel flight controls
• An on-board camera allows you to take videos as well as pictures
• Can be flown indoors and outdoors with the supplied safety cage protecting the propellers
• Supplied with a rechargeable LiPo battery for the drone, with the controller needing 2 AAA batteries (not included)
• Spare propeller set included ensures you can get back to flying immediately in the event of a flight mishap
What can I do with the Propel Neutron?
A great little drone which is perfect for anyone who wants to be able to fly and take videos indoors or outdoors, with the included safety cage protecting the propellers from damage. Fly for a good six to eight minutes with a recharge time of 30 to 40 minutes – this provides you with a great flight time in relation to the short recharge time. You can also have a good time flying with others with the 2.4GHz channel selection allowing up to seven other Propel Neutrons to fly together.
The Propel Neutron has been designed so both beginners and veteran pilots can enjoy the excitement of a drone. Three speed control settings - slow, medium and high - let you change the Propel Neutron to suit your level of flying confidence. Channel flight controls can be changed as well between four and three, with the four channel flight control adding the ability for you to bank to the left or right (in addition to ascend, descend, left, right, forward and backward movements). The four channel flight controls give you the ability to perform more advanced manoeuvres and 360° stunt rolls can be performed easily with a push of a button, regardless of how well you can fly. Capture the moment within photos and videos too, which are stored onto an inserted microSD card (not included, one such as our A57KN would be perfect).
Are there spare parts available for this?
Unfortunately aerial accidents may cause you to use up all the spare propellers supplied. Free spares for a year from date of purchase, please contact us on 0330 123 3457 for details
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.
|Weight (including battery and props)||44 g|
|Diagonal size (including propellers)||156 mm|
|Max Ascent Speed||3 m/s|
|Max Descent Speed||2 m/s|
|Hover Accuracy||Manufacturer not specified|
|Max Speed||3 m/s|
|Max Altitude Above Sea Level||45 m|
|Operating Temperature||20°C to 50°C|
|Effective pixels||0.3 MP|
|Field of view||90°|
|Aperture||Manufacturer not specified|
|ISO Range||Manufacturer not specified|
|Shutter Speed||Manufacturer not specified|
|Image Max Size||640 by 480 pixels|
|Still Photography Modes||Single Shot|
|Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB)||Yes|
|Video Recording Modes|
|SD||960 by 480 pixels (60fps)|
|Supported SD Card Types||Micro SD card|
|Max capacity||16 GB (Class10/UHS-1)|
|Max Bitrate of Video Storage||20 Mbps|
|Supported File Formats||FAT32/exFAT|
|Battery Type||LiPo 1S|
|Max Flight Time||Approximately 6 to 8 minutes|
|Spare propeller sets x 2|
|USB to microSD card adapter|
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
|A95TL||Propel Neutron Quadcopter Drone with Camera||(1+)||£59.99|
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.