• Good flight time of six to eight minutes with a charge time of 30 to 40 minutes, giving you the chance to fly for long periods despite the short charge time
• Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• Operates at a frequency of 2.4GHz with up to seven other fliers allowed to fly at the same time
• Perform more advanced manoeuvres with the four channel flight controls
• An on-board camera allows you to take videos as well as pictures
• Can be flown indoors and outdoors with the supplied safety cage protecting the propellers
• Supplied with a rechargeable LiPo battery for the drone, with the controller needing 2 AAA batteries (not included - e.g. Order Code: L42AL)
• Spare propeller set included ensures you can get back to flying immediately in the event of a flight mishapWhat can I do with the Propel Neutron?
A great little drone which is perfect for anyone who wants to be able to fly and take videos indoors or outdoors, with the included safety cage protecting the propellers from damage. Fly for a good six to eight minutes with a recharge time of 30 to 40 minutes – this provides you with a great flight time in relation to the short recharge time. You can also have a good time flying with others with the 2.4GHz channel selection allowing up to seven other Propel Neutrons to fly together.
The Propel Neutron has been designed so both beginners and veteran pilots can enjoy the excitement of a drone. Three speed control settings - slow, medium and high - let you change the Propel Neutron to suit your level of flying confidence. Channel flight controls can be changed as well between four and three, with the four channel flight control adding the ability for you to bank to the left or right (in addition to ascend, descend, left, right, forward and backward movements). The four channel flight controls give you the ability to perform more advanced manoeuvres and 360° stunt rolls can be performed easily with a push of a button, regardless of how well you can fly. Capture the moment within photos and videos too, which are stored onto an inserted microSD card (not included – e.g. Order Code: A57KN).
Are there spare parts available for this?
Unfortunately aerial accidents may cause you to use up all the spare propellers supplied. Free spares for a year from date of purchase, please contact us on 0330 123 3457 for details
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.