Propel Quark 4 Channel 2.4GHz Micro Drone Quadcopter
• Four minutes flight time with a recharge time of 30 to 40 minutes, gives you the chance to fly again in a short amount of time
• Fly with up to seven other people due to the 2.4GHz channel selection system
• Increased manoeuvrability allow you to perform 360° aerial stunts thanks to the four channel flight controls
• Small enough for use indoors and outdoors
• Includes a Li-Po battery for the quadcopter, with the controller requiring 2 x AAA batteries (not included - e.g. Order Code: L42AL)
• Spare propellers supplied for aerial mistakesWhere can I fly the Propel Quark?
Play at home or outdoors with the Propel Quark suitable and small enough for both environments. It has a flight time of four minutes and with a recharge time of between 30 to 40 minutes long, you can get back to flying in a short amount of time. The Propel Quark comes supplied with a 850mAh Li-Po battery for the helicopter, with 2 x AAA batteries (not included) for the controller the only addition you need to get flying. You can enjoy flying experience with your friends or family with the 2.4GHz channel selection system allowing to up to seven other people to fly together.
Can a beginner fly this?
The built-in six axis gyroscopic chip keeps the Propel Quark micro drone very stable enabling you to have a good platform to learn to fly. Two different flight controls allow you the tailor the movement of it based on your flying experience, with three channels (right, left, ascend, descend, forward and backward movements) and four channels (adding left and right bank movements) settings available.
Depending on how daring you feel there are three speed settings (slow, medium and high), not only does this speed up the drone but helps you perform much more advanced flight manoeuvres. Aerial stunts such as 360° rolls are easy to achieve by holding down the dedicated button and pushing the right control stick to the desired direction. This makes the Propel Quark fun and enjoyable for both beginners and enthusiast.
Are there spare parts available for this?
Unfortunately aerial accidents may cause you to use up all the spare propellers supplied. Free spares for a year from date of purchase, please contact us on 0330 123 3457 for details
| Specification table
| Weight (including battery and props)
|| 14.8 g
| Diagonal size (including propellers)
|| 90 mm
| Wing Span (For Planes)
| Completion Level
|| Ready-To-Fly (RTF)
| Max Ascent Speed
|| 3 m/s
| Max Descent Speed
|| 2 m/s
| Max Speed
|| 3 m/s
|| Backwards, Forwards, Left, Right, Up, Down, Bank left, Bank right
| Number of channels
|| 4 or 3
| Indoor/Outdoor use
|| Indoor & Outdoor
|| 2.4 GHz
|| 3.7 V
| Battery Type
|| LiPo 1S
| Max Flight Time
|| Approximately 4 minutes
| Recharge Time
|| Approximately 30 to 40 minutes
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.