• Good flight time of 10 minutes with a recharge time of 80 to 100 minutes
• Without a permit, the legal range for a drone to fly is below 120m and always in the line of sight from the operator
• Check out The Drone Code or The IAA (ROI) for everything you need to be aware of when flying your drone
• 720p recordings can be taken at 30 frames per second
• Embedded camera reduces the chance of camera damage during aerial mishaps
• Fly with seven other people due to the 2.4GHz automatic channel selection
• Adjust the movement of the drone based on your experience, with three or four flight channels available
• Supplied with a rechargeable LiPo battery for the drone, with the controller requiring 6 AA batteries (not included)
• Spare propellers let you get back to flying as quickly as possible after an aerial collision
• Automatically land the drone with a push of a button, with it still responding to controls so you can guide the drone to a safe landing spotWhat can I do with the Propel Sonic?
Whether you want to perform aerial manoeuvres or shoot aerial photography, this Propel Sonic drone has you covered. You are able to fly for a good flight time of 10 minutes, with recharging taking between 80 to 100 minutes. In addition, you can take great aerial photographic shots thanks to the maximum operating distance of 150m, allowing you to take stunning shots of scenic landscapes.
Have important telemetry information at hand, with the embedded screen on the controller providing information such as battery life, speed and camera status indications, reducing the need to remember every aspect of the drone while you fly. The camera on the Propel Sonic provides detailed 720p recordings at 30 frames per second, with pictures captured at a maximum resolution of 1280 by 720 pixels. Your recordings are captured onto a microSD card (not included, one such as our A57KN would be perfect).
Can beginners fly this too?
Stability of the drone isn’t a concern with the six axis gyroscopic chip keeping the Propel Sonic stable in the air, giving you a good platform to learn from. The option to choose between three of four channel modes, lets you change the way the drone is able to move, which is perfect for beginners. Where three channels gives you ascend, descend, forward, backward, left and right movements. On the other hand, four channels add the ability for you to be able to bank to the left and right, opening you up to greater manoeuvrability and aerial stunts. Automatically land the drone, with it still responding to the controller so that you guide it over obstacles while it proceeds to land, which is an excellent feature for beginners who may not be confident in landing. Regardless of flying ability, at the push of a button you can perform 360 degree stunt rolls, helping to add an extra element to your recordings.
Are there spare parts available for this?
Unfortunately aerial accidents may cause you to use up all the spare propellers supplied. Free spares for a year from date of purchase, please contact us on 0330 123 3457 for details
Safe flying is your responsibility
We fully encourage safe and responsible flying. We recommend you read the CAA’s/IAA’s website and The Drone Code for full information on safe and responsible flying.
The CAA (UK)
The IAA (ROI)
The Drone Code
Please see the Downloads tab for information regarding responsible flying and aviation law.