• Fly to distances of 90 metres with each flight lasting five minutes
• Four channel flight controls provide you with greater manoeuvrability
• Fly again after a brief break with recharging taking 30 minutes
• Enjoy the experience with up to seven other people thanks to the 2.4Ghz channel selection system
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
• Lithium polymer battery included for the helicopter, with the remote controller requiring six AA batteries (not included)
• Supplied with extra propellers for the main motor module and tail propeller so you can fix any breakages immediatelyHow good is the helicopter?
Take to the skies with this helicopter that is great fun for anyone, even if you have very little flying experience. It has a maximum range of 90 metres and each flight lasts for five minutes. You can always continue the fun after a short break, as recharging takes only 30 minutes. Running at a 2.4Ghz frequency, the channel selection system allows you to fly indoors or outdoors with up to seven other pilots, granting you the chance to share the experience and fun with others.
Can a beginner use this helicopter?
Controlling the helicopter may seem daunting at first, but with the option of choosing between three and four channel flight controls, you get a good platform to learn and experience the fun of radio controlled aircrafts. Three channels give you the ability to move backwards, forwards, left, right, up and down. On the other hand, four channels add the option for you to bank left and right, increasing manoeuvrability so you can perform aerial tricks and aerobatic movements. If you are confident enough you can choose to speed up the helicopter with two speed settings available, increasing the aerial experience you get through faster speeds and greater agility. This makes the helicopter perfect for not only beginners, but for veteran fliers too.