• 150W continuous (RMS) output with 300W peak for a great quality sound output
• This passive speaker is a lightweight speaker as it uses an external amplifier (not included) for power
• An excellent choice for a smaller venue or for use by a home enthusiast
• speakON input and output connections that gives you maximum compatibility with amplifiers and additional speakers
• In-built 35mm top hat mount allows the speaker to be easily mounted on a speaker stand or bracketHow powerful is this speaker?
The speaker will help your DJ set go with a bang in any smaller venue or by any home enthusiast as the speaker takes advantage of 300W peak output. The high impact polymer chassis is curved in design and will allow you to use the speaker either vertically as a standard speaker or horizontally as a stage monitor speaker. To achieve a stereo output, the speaker will need to be connected directly to another.
What connections does this speaker come with?
This speaker comes fitted with two speakON connectors. One is an input and can be used to connect to an amplifier while the other is an output and can be used to link to another speaker.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
This ProSound speaker is passive in design. This means that it will need to be connected to an amplifier to provide it with power. The amplifier will also have several inputs on it for various devices such as mixes and microphones.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.