ProSound 150W 8 inch Passive Speaker
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: L56AQ
• 150W continuous (RMS) output with 300W peak for a good quality sound output
• This passive speaker is unpowered and uses an external amplifier to provide both audio and power (amplifier not included)
• The speaker is excellent for smaller venues such as pubs and bars
• 6.35mm (1¼ inch) jack input connection for a simple connection to an amplifier
• A mounting bracket is included to allow for quick and easy fittingHow powerful is this speaker?
This speaker will help your DJ set go with a bang in smaller venues, with its 300W peak output. The included mounting bracket allows the speaker to be easily wall mounted. For a stereo output, a pair of speakers will need to be connected to the amplifier.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The speaker comes fitted with a 6.35mm (1¼ inch) jack input connection allowing for a simple and easy setup. These cables are heavy duty will provide a clear quality sound without any interference.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
The ProSound speaker has to be connected to amplifier using a 6.35mm jack cable. The amplifier will then send audio directly to the speaker. No other cables are required.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
75 to 20,000 Hz
Active Or Passive:
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down