ProSound 150W 8-inch passive speaker (Used)
• 150W continuous (RMS) output with 300W peak for a great quality sound output
• This passive speaker is a lightweight speaker as it uses an external amplifier for power (amplifier not included)
• An excellent choice for a smaller venue or to be used by a home enthusiast
• speakON input and output connections that gives you maximum compatibility with amplifiers and additional speakers
• 35mm top hat mount compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
The speaker will help your DJ set go with a bang in any smaller venue or by any home enthusiast as the speaker takes advantage of 300W peak output. The high impact polymer chassis is curved in design and will allow you to use the speaker either vertically as a standard speaker or horizontally as a stage monitor speaker. To achieve a stereo output, the speaker will need to be connected directly to another.
What connections does this speaker come with?
This speaker comes fitted with two speakON connectors. One is an input and can be used to connect to an amplifier while the other is an output and can be used to link to another speaker.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
This ProSound speaker is passive in design. This means that it will need to be connected to an amplifier to provide it with power. The amplifier will also have several inputs on it for various devices such as mixes and microphones.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
60 to 50,000 Hz
|Active Or Passive
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.