ProSound 200W 10-inch Active Speaker
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N23EB
Last few in store keyboard_arrow_down
• 200W continuous (RMS) output with 800W peak for a high quality audio output
• This active speaker has a built in amplifier to power the speaker
• This is an excellent speaker for both smaller and larger venues
• 6.35mm (1¼ inch) jack and XLR inputs that will allow you to connect any audio device directly to the speaker
• The speaker is fitted with an XLR output that will allow you to connect the speaker directly to another using only an XLR cable
• 35mm top hat compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
With the 800W peak output, the speaker will help your DJ set go with a bang in both smaller and larger venues. This speaker can be used wither vertically as a standalone speaker or horizontally as a stage monitor speaker. For a stereo quality sound, a pair of these speakers can be simply connected together.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The ProSound speaker comes fitted with a selection of inputs for a variety of items. The speaker comes with a 6.35mm (1¼ inch) connector as well as XLR connectors to give you the ability to connect virtually anything you would need to this speaker, such as microphones, CD decks or MP3 players.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
This ProSound speaker is an active speaker that has an amplifier built into it to power the speaker. This means that you can connect an item, such as a mixer, iPod or CD player directly to the speaker for it to play.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
50 to 20,000 Hz
Active Or Passive:
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down