ProSound 250W 10 inch Active Speaker
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N06CQ
• 250W continuous (RMS) output with 500W peak for better quality sound
• The active speaker has a built in amplifier to power the speaker directly
• Great for use in a smaller venue or by an enthusiast at home
• XLR and 6.35mm (1¼ inch) input connection for compatibility with many DJ products
• XLR output to allow you to connect this speaker directly to another
• 35mm top hat mount compatible
• Manufactured with special tough plastic to protect the speaker from any knocks and dropsHow powerful is this speaker?
With its 500W peak output power, the speaker will help your DJ set go with a bang in a smaller venue or by an enthusiast at home. The speaker has been manufactured using a special tough plastic which will help protect the speaker from any knocks or drops and allow the speaker to continue to function. . For a stereo output, a pair of speakers will need to be connected together.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The speaker is fitted with both an XLR and a 6.35mm connector which will allow you to connect a variety of audio sources directly, such as an MP3 player or a microphone. The XLR and 6.35mm (1¼ inch) connectors have been designed to be simple to connect while being heavy duty and shielded. It will help to protect equipment and users from shocks and accidental disconnections.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
The ProSound speaker is an active design speaker which means it is powered by a built in amplifier. It means that with the XLR connector, you can connect a range of items directly to the speaker without any extra power.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
|RMS wattage||250 W|
|Peak wattage||500 W|
|Frequency response range||50 Hz - 18 kHz|
|6.35 mm (1/4") jack input||No|
|Phono (RCA) input||No|
|6.35 mm (1/4") jack output||No|
|Phono (RCA) output||No|
|Built in equaliser||No|
|Top hat mount||35 mm|
|Driver size||1.35 inch|
|Internal speaker size||10 inch|
|Dimensions||530 x 310 x 345 mm|