ProSound 250W 10-inch Passive Speaker
• 250W continuous (RMS) output with 500W peak for a clear quality audio output
• The passive speaker is unpowered and uses an external amplifier to provide both audio and power (amplifier not included)
• The speaker is excellent for both a smaller venue as well as an enthusiast at home
• speakON input and output connections for maximum compatibility with both amplifiers and additional speakers
• 35mm top hat mount compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
With the speaker’s 500W peak output power, the speaker is an excellent choice for both beginners at home as well as smaller venues and will help your DJ set go with a bang. The trapezoid design allows this speaker to be used on its side making it an excellent choice for use as a stage monitor speaker. For a stereo output, a pair of speakers will need to be connected to the amplifier.
What connections does this speaker come with?
This speaker has two speakON connectors allowing for connection to an amplifier and an additional speaker. The speakON connector is a heavy duty connector which has been designed to protect equipment and operators from shocks and accidental disconnections.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
This ProSound speaker is passive in design. This means that it will need to be connected to an amplifier to provide it with power. The amplifier will also have several inputs on it for various devices such as mixes and microphones.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
50 to 20,000 Hz
|Active Or Passive
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.