ProSound 250W 15 inch Passive Speaker (Used)
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: B62LR
• 250W continuous (RMS) output with 500W peak for a clear quality audio output
• This passive speaker is unpowered and uses an external amplifier to provide both audio and power (amplifier not included)
• Excellent for smaller venues or beginners at home
• speakON input and output connection for excellent compatibility with amplifiers and additional speakers
• 35mm top hat mount compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
With a peak output power of 500W, this speaker will help your DJ set go with a bang in a smaller venue or by a beginner at home. The trapezoid design allows this speaker to be used on its side making it an excellent choice for use as a stage monitor speaker. For a stereo output, a pair of speakers will need to be connected to the amplifier.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The ProSound speaker comes fitted with two speakON connectors on the rear. This allows for a connection to an amplifier and to an additional speaker. The speakON connector is a heavy duty connection which is designed to protect both users and equipment from accidental disconnections and shocks. For a stereo output, a pair of speakers will need to be connected to the amplifier.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
The ProSound speaker has to be connected to amplifier using a speakON cable. The amplifier will then send audio directly to the speaker. No other cables are required.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
50 to 18,000 HzHz
Active Or Passive:
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down