ProSound 300W 12 inch Active Speaker
• 300W continuous (RMS) output with 600W peak for clear quality audio output
• Active speaker design – no need to use an amplifier
• Excellent to use in a smaller or mid-sized venue
• Dual speakON and 6.35mm connector for maximum compatibility with audio sources
• 35mm top hat mount compatible
• Manufactured with special tough plastic to protect the speaker from damageHow powerful is this speaker?
With its 600W peak output power, the speaker will help your DJ set go with a bang for both smaller and mid-sized venues. The speaker has been made using a special tough plastic to protect the internal components from any damage if the speaker is ever knocked or dropped. For a stereo output, a pair of speakers will need to be connected together.
What connections does this speaker come with?
This speaker comes fitted with a dual connector which is made up of a speakON connector as well as 6.35mm (1¼ inch) connector, which allows for a wide range of inputs to be connected directly to the speaker, such as a microphone, a mixer or an MP3 player.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
This ProSound speaker is an active speaker which means it is powered by a built in amplifier. This allows for audio sources to be connected directly to the speaker to be played instead of through an external amplifier, which saves on extra items and cables.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
45 to 18,000 Hz
|Active Or Passive
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.