ProSound 300W 12 inch Passive Speaker
• 300W continuous (RMS) output with 600W peak for a clear quality sound
• This passive speaker is unpowered and uses an external amplifier to provide both audio and power (amplifier not included)
• The speaker is excellent for both small and mid-sized venues as well as the beginner at home
• A combined speakON and 6.35mm jack connector is designed for maximum compatibility with amplifiers
• 35mm top hat mount compatible
• The speaker is made from special tough plastic to take the knocks and drops and still carry on workingHow powerful is this speaker?
This speaker will help your DJ set go with a bang in both smaller and mid-sized venues as well as by beginners at home, making use of its 600W peak output. The speaker has been made from a special tough plastic which can take knocks and drops while still being able to function properly. For a stereo output, a pair of speakers will need to be connected to the amplifier.
What connections does this speaker come with?
This speaker comes fitted with a dual connector made up of a speakON connector as well as 6.35mm (1¼ inch) connector. These connectors are heavy duty and have been designed to protect both equipment and operators from both shocks and accidental disconnections.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
The ProSound speaker has to be connected to amplifier using either a speakON or 6.35mm cable. The amplifier will then send audio directly to the speaker. No other cables are required.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
45 to 18,000 Hz
|Active Or Passive
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.