ProSound 300W 15-inch Active Speaker (Used)
• 300W continuous (RMS) output with 1200W peak for a clear quality audio output
• This active speaker that has a built in amplifier to power the speaker
• The speakers output makes it excellent for any size venue
• 6.35mm (1¼ inch) jack and XLR inputs to give you maximum compatibility with any audio device
• A built in XLR output that will allow you to link this speaker directly to another through a single XLR cable
• 35mm top hat mount compatibleHow powerful is this speaker?
The speaker will help your DJ set go with a bang in any sized venue as it takes advantage of 1200W peak output. The high impact polymer chassis is curved in design and will allow you to use the speaker either vertically as a standard speaker or horizontally as a stage monitor speaker. To achieve a stereo output, the speaker will need to be connected directly to another.
What connections does this speaker come with?
The speaker is fitted with a standard XLR socket which will allow you to connect this speaker to a wide range of devices such as mixers and microphones. The speaker is also fitted with two 6.35mm (1¼ inch) sockets to allow a variety of sources to be connected directly to the speaker to be played such as MP3 players, tablets and smart phones. The speaker is also fitted with an XLR output to allow you to connect the speaker directly to another speaker using a single XLR cable.
Does the speaker require an amplifier?
This ProSound speaker is an active speaker. This means that the speaker has a power amplifier built into it to power the speaker. This will allow you to connect a range of devices such as iPod’s and MP3 players directly to the speaker without needing an external amplifier.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
50 to 20,000 Hz
|Active Or Passive
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.