Five channel central mixer & amp which powers... Read More
PLEASE NOTE: PRICES SHOWN ONLINE ALREADY INCLUDE DISCOUNT
ProSound 4 Channel Mixer Amplifier
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: N73HH
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• 4 Channel mixer amplifier with two outputs which allow you to connect various passive DJ speakers to achieve the sound you are after
• 100W power giving clear sound
• Input through XLR, 6.35mm (1/4 inch) jack or Phono (RCA) connectors
• Connect to any passive speakers with 6.35mm (1/4 inch) jack connections
• The built in mixer allows you to connect up to four audio inputsHow can I connect to this amplifier?
This is a mixer amplifier which has a four input mixer and a stereo amplifier. There are XLR, 6.35mm (1/4 inch) jack and phono (RCA) inputs allowing you to directly connect a wide range of microphones, MP3 players, laptops and other audio sources. The outputs on this amplifier allow you to connect two passive speakers such as the ProSound 100W 8 Inch speaker (L63BK).
How powerful is this amplifier?
This amplifier has a maximum power of 100W at 4? impedance. The amplifier has an in-built equaliser to allowing you to increase or decrease the amount of bass, mid-range or treble coming from your speakers.
Can I link additional amplifiers?
This amplifier has a twin phono output on the front which can be used to either feed another amplifier or can be connected to a recording device to record everything that you play through your mixer amplifier.
Bridged Mono Mode:
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down