ProSound 4 Channel Stereo Mixer
• Four channel stereo mixer allows you to plug up to eight devices, such as a mono connection, into one amplifier
• Each channel’s level is adjustable individually as well as being able to adjust the overall output level
• Eight total input sockets for mono capability or use as four stereo channels with two inputs per channel
• Mixer can be powered by either a 9V battery or a DC 12V power supply (power supply not included Order Code MG81C
)What makes this mixer different from mono mixers?
This mixer allows you to plug stereo inputs, such as CD players or MP3 players, into a single channel. With a mono mixer, such as the ProSound 4 Channel Mono Mixer you would have to use two separate channels for each stereo input.How many items can I plug into this device?
As this is a stereo mixer, you would usually only plug up to four stereo based devices in. However, the added feature of this mixer is that you can use it as an eight channel mono mixer, plugging up to eight devices in. Alternatively, you can connect a mixture of mono and stereo devices and can have a range of items, from microphones to CD players, plugged in with no issue.How easy is it to connect to the mixer?
This mixer has a simple plug and play system of working. Simply plug your devices into the back of the unit and, using 6.35mm leads (sold separately), plug the mixer into your amplifier or even your mixer if you are freeing up sockets.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.